Our international program will kick off until February 2022.
We will begin interviews with agtech companies worldwide in October 2021.
The effective program, on the field, to fit agtech with agribusiness growth
Agtech business with confidence and trust.
Services and Benefits
For project leaders, startup founders and executives worldwide looking to scale their agricultural technology in Mexico.
Market Entry to Scale Agtech in Mexico during 1 year for EUR 9,900.-
Our industry, innovation and investment ecosystem partners are leading Mexican organisations; ready to take joint actions to accelerate disruption across agri-food, export logistics and horeca value chains.
- Approach real problems to achieve growth and sustainability with scale and impact.
- Meet trust-worthy partners and prospective clients who are developing an innovation culture.
- We invite regional industry partners from our SME program and assess a launching partnership in Jalisco.
Gain an annual membership to our private collaboration platform.
Access live workshops, technical visits on VR, local datasets and on-demand content.
Join our virtual training program for international entrepreneurs, in English and Spanish.
Our virtual match service is implemented throughout the program by World Trade Xperience.
- Guided profiling, search and scheduling of business meetings in virtual matchmaking sessions.
- Pitch to our innovation, industry and investment partners in virtual panel sessions.
- Planning to follow up with a concrete business trip in Mexico.
Marathon Tour: interact virtually with potential clients/partners and then plan your business trip to Mexico.
Participation in the following events is included. Travel is on participant’s possibilities and own costs.
- Technical visits to potential pilot sites in farms, orchards or greenhouses in Jalisco
- Marathon: agtech business bootcamp with producers and exporters
- Live demo, keynote and booth at Expo Agricola Jalisco (April)
A business tourism package is offered as an additional service.
Prospect, sell, validate, test, adapt, integrate and gain market-entry to scale in Mexico as your gateway to North America and Pacific.
- Partner up with Skytechture agribusiness innovation consultants and our ecosystem members for local implementation.
- Technical feasibility or project generation with clients in Jalisco and Sinaloa in Mexico.
- Access project finance or venture capital through our local funding partners.
- Receive purposeful invitations to do international business.
Follow us @aceleradoratech !
© 2021 Jonathan Ivan Ramirez Gutierrez.
All rights reserved.